. . .
This content is restricted.
BE in Civil Engineering
Work & Experience
• Created and Administered Lesson Plans to Under-Privileged Children as Part of « The Bulgari Project ». • Coordinated with Different Departments and Stakeholders to Ensure the Efficient Flow of Work. • Communicated with Parents to Learn of Any Concerns or Challenges Faced with Online Learning.
Graduate Assistant (GA)
• Active Researcher in the « SAWI Project » – a 3 Million Dollar Project Aiming to Accelerate Women’s Economic Inclusion in Arab MENA Workplaces. • Conducted Research on Policies, Practices, and Initiatives existing in the Areas and Industries of Interest. • Assisted in Completing Data Bases. • Conducted Intensive Research on Specified Topics Namely Issues Related to Women Empowerment and the Realities Faced by Women in the Countries Included in the Study . • Presented Research Findings to the Involved Parties. • Translated Seminar Discussions from Arabic to English to be posted on YouTube.
Graduate Assistant (GA)
• Participated in Weekly Meetings with Faculty Members and Professors to discuss Learning Objectives. • Assisted in Assessing the Effectiveness of Learning Objectives of Undergraduate Courses. • Proctored Assigned Exams. • Assisted Assigned Professors in Matters Relating to Course Activities.
MYP Math Support Teacher
• Coordinated with the Learning Diversity Department and Counsellor to Keep Track of Students’ Academic and Non-Academic Progress. • Scheduled Meetings with Parents to Provide Advice and Updates on the Students’ Status. • Actively Participated in Weekly On-Campus Events. • Instructed Students with Varying Levels of Learning Difficulties. • Evaluated Students’ Progress and Communicate it to Relevant Parties. • Collaborated with the Math Department to Facilitate Different Teaching Techniques. • Supervised Student Assessments and Exams.
Junior Civil Engineer
• Created Marketing Content for the Projects at Hand to be Posted on the Company Website. • Designed Structural Members (Slabs, Beams, Columns). • Prepared Tender Documents, Snag Lists, Bills of Quantities (BOQs), Quantity Takeoffs, and Shop Drawings. • Designed Architectural Floor Plans using AutoCAD 2D. • Communicated with the Different Departments involved in Projects to Minimize Delays. • Conducted Regular Site Visits to Assist the Site Engineer in Supervising the Progress of the Work.
• Conducted Borehole log Analysis. • Performed Pile Design. • Extracted Information from the Liquefy Pro Software and Compiled it with Relevant Reports. • Collected, Compiled, and Summarized Information on Ground Improvement Techniques. • Administered Simulations on PLAXIS 2D to Analyze the Stability of Geotechnical Systems.