Teacher engage in the first and foremost interaction with the students in the school and they are in direct contact with them most of the time during the day. Teachers play a crucial role in guiding and motivating students and leading them towards success. The teacher s job is to assist all students to learn the subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able and responsible individuals all in adherence to the mission of the school. As such, they are liable and accountable for providing the quality education that the students need and deserve.
Please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relevant Bachelors Degree.
- A PGCE or recognized Teaching Qualification From either Great Britain, Australia, NZ, USA, Canada, Spain, Ireland or South Africa in English or relative subject
- 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Tax Free Salary 2,500 3,000 / Month in US Dollars
- Free Accommodation
- Flights home (1 per year)
- Free tuition for dependents
- Health Care
- Contract completion bonus