We are hiring ESL Teachers for schools, colleges and universities to work in multiple cities of China.
Email your resume at email@example.com with a subject line: “ESL Teacher – China”
Start date: Feb/Aug 2023
- plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- prepare and set tests, examination papers and exercises
- mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- devise, write and produce new materials, including audio and visual resources
- organise and get involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions
- attend and contribute to training sessions
- participate in marketing events for the language school
- prepare information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
- undertake administrative tasks, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
- Degree: BA or above, notarized by Chinese embassy.
- Teaching Certificate: TEFL/TESOL
- Teaching experience: 2 years or longer
- Obey the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China, and have no legal disputes or criminal record in his/her native country of residence (official proof is required)
- Native speaker or subject teacher with strong academic background
- PGCE, QTS, teacher license from your own country or any other types of teaching certifications are preferred.
Minimum 2.5K USD up-to 6K USD, based on work experience and qualification.