We are hiring school counselor for girls and boys sections in an American curriculum school in Dubai.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience at counseling at a premium school and have a proven track record of successful and varied counseling support.
The successful applicant will have:
• A degree level qualification in Psychology specialized in school based counseling.
• Solid and demonstrable counseling experience of at least 3 years, supporting students with diverse backgrounds.
• History of successful partnering with Admin (SLT) and other relevant stake holders.
• Knowledge of advisory or character programmes.
• Resilient and agile decision making skills to ensure successful design and implementation of programs that meet school and student body requirements to help students achieve success in all aspects of their life.
• Superior interpersonal skills that reflect patience, tolerance, sensitivity, empathy and enthusiasm for working with students, parents and school staff in a multicultural and international setting.